Saturday, December 29, 2007

BLACKIE'S movie, I WISH..... out in theatres in Taiwan


Blackie's new movie came out in Taiwan at the end of November and here's the link to the "I WISH" movie website. http://spring.com.tw/iwish/

While we were back in Taiwan in November for Grandpa's funeral, Blackie rented out a screening room for the entire family to watch his movie together. This was a very generous gesture for him to do for our family as our family had the chance to share in something he's worked so hard for and a project of Blackie's that Grandpa wasn't able to live to see. The picture above is of all of us taking a walk through the XinMenDin District as our Chen Tribe walks from our dimsum lunch at one of Grandpa's favorite restaurants to the Screening Room to see "I WISH".
Below is a clip from the movie, "I Wish".



Thanks, Blackie!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I saw this movie (I Wish) on an Eva Airlines flight. I'm trying to find more info on it, like a website (your link no longer works) or its Chinese name. Can you give me any info about it? You can e-mail it to eylj@hotmail.com. Thanks!